| entries | profile | friends | tagboard | sites |

warning: this is a long rant.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009

school has practically ended. all that's left are fillers and nonsense and essentially a chance for the teachers to wrap up our report books and decide whether to let us move onto the next year or not. and not to mention our last chance to get together as a class and get all nostalgic about this past year. or wiggle in our uniforms, just waiting to take them off and make a dash for it out of the school ground. as for me, i'm the latter. I. CAN'T. WAIT.

for the parties to get started, for the late morning, for the even later nights, for the whole month of being seriously psyched up 24/7. ef! it's cool that school is letting out at 1 pm, but what i want is to get up at 1 pm.

i'm still biting my nails, getting all cooped up in here. all i do is get home, sleep, log onto facebook, troll the lookbook, troll some more on facebook, and troll again on blogger, turn on the tv, eat, sleep. blah. okay, at least that's what i'm doing today. but it feels like i've been doing that forever. and it goes on and on and on and on... especially now that topher is at lampung.

at least i have things to do. no, wait, it just makes it worse. because the last thing i want to do right now is having something to do. invitations and soundlists and fittings. the things that don't seem to be going away. shoo!

somebody, please kidnap me and take me somewhere breezy, with the smell of sea in the air, and cocktails running like tapwater. keep me up to watch the sun set and rise again. play seriously loud music in my ears. spread sand and seashells between my toes. erase my mind blank.

even this blog is getting tired. i checked on the last few posts, and there's barely anything going there but rants about boredom and withheld excitement. sorry, hope things will be better once my life gets a little more interesting.


it's been a while since my last quote:
One more time
Celebrate and dance of free
Music's coming feelin' so free

- daft punk, One More Time
8:24 PM | back to top

♥♥♥






rewind