| entries | profile | friends | tagboard | sites |

so much that i want to cry.
Saturday, May 2, 2009

so exhilarating. so exciting. so amusing. even better than the highest roller coaster ride.

it saves me. knowing that whenever i fall someone is there to catch me and set me straight. knowing that when i look back at the past, i have someone looking at the same sight: tears and smiles, hands holding each other, whispers and mornings waiting to hear each other's voice. knowing that when i walk into the unknown future, someone will be there by my side. knowing that that someone is you.

so amazing that time doesn't even matter anymore. but still...
i smiled when i realized that this is already the first day of the month.


"you build a stronger castle in my heart"
12:39 AM | back to top

♥♥♥






rewind